Articles of impeachment against the Lord Maior London, who was committted to the Tower by the High Court of Parliament, on Munday the 11. of Iuly, 1642 [electronic resource] : wherein is declared the severall misdemeanors which hath been committed by him since his comming into office : whereunto is annexed severall matters of note concerning the Earle of Stamford, Sir Arthur Hasterigge, and the Lord Brookes : members of the honourable assembly of Parliament, likewise the humble petition of the county of Leicester, presented to the said Houses, touching Mr. Hastings, sonne to the Earle of Huntington : likewise His Majesties resolution concerning the Earle of Warwicke.
- London : Printed for J.H. and T. Ryder, Iuly 12, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 1,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Sources.
Brooke, Robert Greville, Baron, 1607-1643.
Gurney, Richard, Sir, 1577-1647.
Hesilrige, Arthur, Sir, -1661.
Loughborough, Henry Hastings, Baron, 1610-1667.
Stamford, Henry Grey, Earl of, 1599?-1673.
Warwick, Robert Rich, Earl of, 1587-1658.
Impeachments -- England.
London (England) -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
Leicestershire (England) -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "Oordered [sic] that this be printed and published. Hen. Elsinge, Cler. Parl. D. C."
In the imprint on the t.p., "Iuly 12." appears before "London."
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3087:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), A3854A
English short title catalogue, R172524
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|