Reasons why Sir John Stawell humbly prays, that the persons guilty of the breach of his articles, may be (as to him) expected out of the Act of Oblivion [electronic resource].
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1660?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3082:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), S5348B
English short title catalogue, R200383
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|