Sate of the case of the Commonvvealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and the dominions thereto belonging [electronic resource] : in reference to the late established government by a Lord Protector and a Parlament : manifesting therein, not only a consistencie with, and necessary consequence upon the foregoing alterations, but also a full conformity to the declared principles and engagements of the Parlament and army : it being the judgement of divers persons, who, throughout these late troubles, have approved themselves faithfull to the cause and interest of God and their country : presented to the publick, for the satisfaction of others.
- Other Title:
- Sate of the case of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland, and the dominions thereto belonging
- London : Printed by Tho. Newcomb, over against Baynards-Castle in Thames-Street, 1654.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 52,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Cropped, with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3082:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), S5313A
English short title catalogue, R188959
- Newcomb, Thomas, -1681 or 1682, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|