A brief declaration of the severall passages in the treaty concerning the surrender of the garrison of Lundy, formerly commanded by Tho. Bushell Esq. Governour thereof for His Majestie [electronic resource] : die Sabbathi 10 Julii, 1647. Ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, that upon delivery up of the Isle of Lundy to the Lord Viscount Say and Seale, or his assignes, by Mr. Tho. Bushell, the delinquency of the said Mr. Bushell be taken of, and all sequestration in respect thereof discharged, and he restored to all his estate, with such right as he or his assignes had in the Mines of Devonshire, Wales, or Cornwall, before these troubles. And that the men that were with him in the island, being not men of quality, be pardoned and freed from delinquency and sequestration. H. Elsing Cler. Parl. Dom. Com.
- Other Title:
- Brief declaration of the several passages in the treaty concerning the surrender of the garrison of Lundy
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 22 pages)
- Saye and Sele, William Fiennes, Viscount, 1582-1662.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Lundy Island (England) -- History -- Siege, 1647.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London
- A collection of documents, most of which are by Bushell.
Cropped, some print show-through with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: York Minster Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3072:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), B6241A
English short title catalogue, R173338
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|