An essay upon poetry [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed by Joseph Ray, for Robert Thornton at the Unicorn in Skinner-row, 1683.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (14,  pages)
- Rochester, John Wilmot, Earl of, 1647-1680.
English poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- In verse.
An attack on John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester.
Anonymous: by John Sheffield, Duke of Buckingham.
Advertisements at end.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3072:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), B5340
English short title catalogue, R170859
- Buckingham, John Sheffield, Duke of, 1647-1721, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|