Good newes from the assembly in Scotland, now sitting in consultation, concerning their ecclesiasticall government in the church [electronic resource] : exhibited to this Parliament in England, concerning this present reformation in England, with their heartie desires this ensuing treatise may be forthwith enacted, for the satisfaction of all good subjetcs here or elsewhere : from Edenbugh [sic], August 4. 1642.
- London : Printed for Jo. Watson, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Church polity -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Religious aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Print show-through with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Durham Cathedral.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3074:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), G1069A
English short title catalogue, R188129
- Watson, Jo, bookseller.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|