A dialogue between the Bishop of Canterbury, and his phisitian, [electronic resource] : wherein he desireth the doctor to have a care of his bodie, and to preserve him from being let blood in the neck, when the signe is in Taurus.
- Other Title:
- Caption title: Canterburies potion
- [London? : publisher not identified], printed in the yeer, 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 4,  pages)
- Laud, William, 1573-1645.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Sources.
Phlebotomy -- Early works to 1800.
Medicine, Popular -- Early works to 1800.
Medical misconceptions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Wing mistakenly transcribes title as: "A dialogue between the Bishop of Canterbury and his phisitian." Also "London" does not appear in imprint.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition, 1994).
Reproduction of original in: York Minster Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3073:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd edition 1994), D1326A
English short title catalogue, R174552
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|