The ethnic vegetarian : traditional and modern recipes from Africa, America, and the Caribbean / Angela Shelf Medearis, author of Ideas for Entertaining from the African-American Kitchen.
- Emmaus, Penn. : Rodale, 2004.
xv, , 272 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Vegetarian cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Emmaus.
- African vegetarian recipes
Afro-Caribbean vegetarian recipes
African and Native American vegetarian recipes
Creole and Cajun vegetarian recipes
Southern vegetarian recipes
Nutrition and Health
The ethnic vegetarian kitchen.
- Text printed in black and light brown.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|