The way mama cooked it.
- Other Title:
- Way mama cooked it from the makers of Reynolds Wrap
- Richmond, Va. : Consumer Division, Reynolds Metals Company, 1981.
30,  pages : color illustrations, color potraits ; 22 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Virginia Richmond.
- Meats, Poultry & Fish
Main Dishes & Casseroles
- Cover title.
Winners' names provided with each recipe.
"'The Way Mama Cooked it' cookbook was developed to capture the creativity of our country's Black heritage, and to provide a written document for these recipes."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Reynolds Metals Company. Consumer Products Division.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|