Low-flow frequency and flow duration of selected South Carolina streams in the Catawba-Wateree and Santee River Basins through March 2012 / by Toby D. Feaster and Wladmir B. Guimaraes.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2014.
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 2014-1113.
Open-file report ; 2014-1113
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 34 pages) : color illustrations, maps.
- Stream measurements -- South Carolina.
Catawba River (N.C. and S.C.).
Santee River Watershed (S.C.).
South Carolina -- Santee River Watershed.
United States -- Catawba River.
- Title from title screen (viewed March 6, 2018).
"Prepared in cooperation with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-21).
- Guimaraes, Wladmir B., author.
Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
South Carolina. Department of Health and Environmental Control.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|