Natality statistics analysis : United States, 1965-1967 / Robert L. Heuser, Stephanie J. Ventura, and Frank H. Godley.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, 1970.
- Public Health Service publication; no. 1000.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system Series 21, no. 19.
Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 19
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 21-no. 19
- Government document
1 online resource (viii, 38 pages) : illustrations.
- Fertility, Human -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
United States -- Territories and possessions -- Statistics, Vital.
- "An analytical study of recent fertility trends in terms of period and cohort measures. Discusses variations in fertility of major population groups by color and place of residence, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands (U.S.). Also discusses characteristics of live births, including sex ratio, month of birth, attendant at birth, birth weight, period of gestation, plurality, and illegitimacy."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 38).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed May 22, 2019).
- Godley, Frank H., author.
Ventura, Stephanie J., author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Heuser, Robert L. Natality statistics analysis, United States, 1965-67
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|