Birth and fertility rates for States and metropolitan areas : United States / Ernell Spratley.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Resources Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1977.
- DHEW publication; no. (HRA) 78-1905.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system Series 21, no. 27.
Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the National Vital Statistics System ; number 27
DHEW publication ; no. (HRA) 78-1905
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 48 pages) : illustrations.
- Fertility, Human -- United States -- States -- Statistics.
Childbirth -- United States -- States -- Statistics.
Mothers -- United States -- States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
- "September 1977."
"A presentation of birth and fertility rates for geographic divisions, States, and selected standard metropolitan statistical areas (SMSA'S) and cities during the years 1969-71. Discusses differences in rates by place of residence according to birth characteristics (age of mother, live-birth order, race, and legitimacy status). Rates are also shown for specified racial or national origin groups and for native and foreign-born women."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 12).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed May 22, 2019).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Spratley, Ernell. Birth and fertility rates for States and metropolitan areas, United States
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|