Use of health services by women 65 years of age and over : United States / by Esther Hing and Beulah K. Cypress.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Office of Health Research, Statistics, and Technology, National Center for Health Statistics, 1981.
- Vital and health statistics. Data from the National Health Survey Series 13, no. 59.
DHHS publication; no. (PHS) 81-1720.
Vital & health statistics. Series 13, Data from the national health survey ; no. 59
DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 81-1720
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 72 pages) : illustrations.
- Older women -- Medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
Medical care -- Utilization -- United States -- Statistics.
Physicians -- United States -- Statistics.
Ambulatory medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
Hospital care -- United States -- Statistics.
Nursing home care -- United States -- Statistics.
Health surveys -- United States.
United States -- Statistics, Medical.
Medical care -- Utilization.
Statistics -- Medical.
- "August 1981."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 36-37).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed June 4, 2019).
- Cypress, Beulah K., 1918-2007, author.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (U.S.)
National Hospital Discharge Survey (U.S.)
National Nursing Home Survey (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version: Hing, Esther. Use of health services by women 65 years of age and over
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|