The Matrix [electronic resource] / Warner Bros.
- Warner Bros. 1999
1 online resource(1 video file(136 min.)) sound, color
- Computers and civilization -- Drama.
Hackers -- Drama.
- System Details:
- What is the Matrix? Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn't awaken? How would you know the difference between dream and reality? When a beautiful stranger (Carrie Ann Moss) leads computer hacker Neo (Keanu Reeves) to a forbidding underworld, he discovers the shocking truth--the life he knows is the elaborate deception of an evil cyber-intelligence. Neo joins legendary and dangerous rebel warrior Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in the battle to destroy the illusion enslaving humanity. Now, every move, every second, every thought becomes a fight to stay alive--to escape The Matrix.
- Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Joe Pantoliano, Hugo Weaving
- Directed by, Lilly Wachowski
- Downloadable video file
Title from title screen.
- Reeves, Keanu, actor
Fishburne, Laurence, actor
Moss, Carrie-Anne, actor
Pantoliano, Joe, actor
Weaving, Hugo, actor
Wachowski, Lilly, film director
Swank Motion Pictures, Inc.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|