Hand to earth : Andy Goldsworthy sculpture 1976-1990 : Leeds City Art Gallery for the Leeds Festival : Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh for the Edinburgh International Festival 1990 / edited by Terry Friedman and Andy Goldsworthy ; with contributions by Clive Adams, Andrew Causey, Sue Clifford, John Fowles, Terry Friedman, Andy Goldsworthy, Angela King, Fumio Nanjo, Paul Nesbitt, Miranda Strickland-Constable, Hans Vogels.
- [Leeds, England] : Published by The Henry Moore Centre for the Study of Sculpture, 1990.
196 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Goldsworthy, Andy, 1956- -- Exhibitions.
Goldsworthy, Andy, 1956-
Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- England Leeds.
The Photograph / Andy Goldsworthy
Beginnings / Miranda Strickland-Constable
Thorws and Splashes
Projects 1984-1990: Haarlemmerhout / Hans Vogels; Hampstead Heath and Hooke Park Wood / Sue Clifford and Angela King; Holbeck Triangle; Glasgow; Quay Art Centre; Yorkshire Sculpture Park; Japan; The Lake District; The North Pole; Castres and Sidobre
Installations 1985-1990: Leafworks / Paul Nesbitt; Snowballs in summer, Glasgow; Environmental sculptures / Andrew Causey; Monuments / Terry Friedman; Touchstone North / Andy Goldsworthy
Three conversations with Andy Goldsworthy / John Fowles; Fumio Nanjo, Terry Friedman
Catalogue Raisonne of Photographs1977-1989 / compiled by Clive Adams.
- "Published on the occasion of the exhibition at Leeds City Art Gallery, 22 June-29 July 1990; Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, 11 August-28 October 1990; Stedelijke Musea, Gouda, 15 December 1990-27 January 1991; Centre Regional d'Art Contemporain Midi-Pyrenees, Labège, Toulouse, 15 February-7 April 1991"--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 189-192).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Moore Finlay Collection copy purchased by the Penn Libraries in 2012 from Graeme Moore.
Moore Finlay Collection copy inscribed "For Graeme and Ian with best wishes from Paul. Bath September 1990".
Moore Finlay Collection copy has corrected date for exhibition at Centre Regional d'Art Contemporain.
- Penn Provenance:
- Moore, Graeme (inscription) (former owner) (Moore Finlay Collection copy)
Finlay, Ian Hamilton (inscription) (Moore Finlay Collection copy)
Nesbitt, Paul (autograph) (Moore Finlay Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Friedman, Terry, editor.
Leeds (England). City Art Gallery.
Henry Moore Centre for the Study of Sculpture.
Graeme Moore Collection of Ian Hamilton Finlay (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Goldsworthy, Andy, 1956- Hand to earth.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|