Manual of the botany of the northern United States : including the district east of the Mississippi and north of North Carolina and Tennessee / by Asa Gray ; with twenty-five plates, illustrating the sedges, grasses, ferns, etc.
- Other records:
- 6th edition / revised and extended westward to the 100th meridian, by Sereno Watson and John M. Coulter, assisted by specialists in certain groups.
- New York : Ivison, Blakeman, and Company, Publishers, 1890, 1889. , ©1889
760 pages, 25 pages of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Botany -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City).
United States Illinois Chicago.
- Descriptive letterpress on verso of each plate except the last.
"Copyright, 1889, by the Presidents and Fellows of Harvard College"--verso of title page.
Issued with: Gray, Asa, 1810-1888. The elements of botany for beginners and for schools. New York and Chicago : Ivison, Blakeman and Company, 1887. (Item 2 of 2)
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Watson, Sereno, 1826-1892, author.
Coulter, John Merle, 1851-1928, author.
Ivison, Blakeman & Company, publisher.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Gray, Asa, 1810-1888. Manual of the botany of the northern United States.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|