The idea of God as affected by modern Knowledge / by John Fiske.
- Other records:
- Boston and New York : Houghton, Mifflin and Company, 1901, 1885.
- Cambridge, MA : Riverside Press
Cambridge, MA : H.O. Houghton & Company
xxxii pages, 1 leaf, -173 pages ; 18 cm
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- "Copyright, 1885, by John Fiske"--verso of title page.
"The Riverside Press, Cambridge, Mass., U. S. A. Electrotyped and Printed by H.O. Houghton & Company"--verso of title page.
Advertisements:  pages at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
Kislak Center copy has bookseller's plate: Fred M. DeWitt Bookseller. 1609 Telegraph Avenue. Oakland. Cal.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
Smoot, C. Calvert (bookplate) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Houghton, Mifflin and Company, publisher.
H.O. Houghton & Company, printer.
Riverside Press (Cambridge, Mass.), printer.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Fiske, John, 1842-1901. Idea of God as affected by modern Knowledge.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|