The New York Times Passover Cookbook : more than 200 holiday recipes from top chefs and writers / edited by Linda Amster.
- Other Title:
- Passover cookbook
- First Edition
- New York : William Morrow and Company, Inc., ©1999.
xxii, 328,  pages,  pages of color plates : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Passover cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- A compendium of recipes for Passover covers all the favorites and taps the wisdom of Wolfgang Puck, Barbara Kafka, Joyce Goldstein, and other renowned food critics.
- Preface / by Linda Amster
Introduction: Observing Passover / by Joan Nathan
Geflite Fish and Horseradish: Classic, variations, alternatives
Epiphany in a Charleston Garden / by Ruth Reichl
Appetizers: Chopped liver and other starters
All Manner of Soups and Matzoh Balls
From Matzoh and Eggs ...
Main Dish Fish
Blessings of Food and Family: a Passover memoir / by Mimi Sheraton
Roast Chicken and More
Brisket and Beyond
Making a Tsimmes-and Other Vegetable Dishes
Lessons of a Passover Pupil / by Molly O'Neill
Before the Afikomen: Desserts and sweets
Fruit of the Vine / by Howard G. Goldberg.
- "Book design by Bonni Leon-Berman."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 314-315) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Culinary Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Martin Kaminer, 2019.
Culinary Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Kaminer, Martin (donor) (Culinary Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Amster, Linda, editor.
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0688155901 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|