Francine Haskins Studio Presents "Same Spirit, Different Hands" : The Belmont Arts Guild Cookbook 1994.
- Other Title:
- Same Spirit, Different Hands
Belmont Arts Guild Cookbook
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
 leaves : mounted color illustrations, portrait ; 28 cm
- Cooking, American.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Aundra V. McCoy (b. 1953). Watermelon cake; Dark green frosting; Garden vegetable bruscetta
Francine Haskins (b. 1947, Washington, DC). Skillet beef & macaroni; Salmon and pasta-shell salad; Baked stuffed flounder
Julee Dickerson Thompson. Hakiba's brown spice brownie; Enoch's traditional Bahamian vegetable gravy; Mam's Geleta's Bahamian fried chicken gravy
Liani Foster (b. 47 Akron, Ohio). Mom's black-eyed peed, fun to crunch, red diced, peper dancing, Italian dressed, Jacuzzi fresh, southern bean salad; De's, bathed & massaged, Skinny Dipped, Sun teased, Diva Pleased with TLC, Bahamian Conch Salad; Peet's Berp N'Bird Lover's Carnival Beer Bash; I can't forget D' sert Chocolate walnut pie.
- Issued in comb binding.
Title from cover.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Haskins, Francine, contributor.
Belmont Arts Guild, compiler.
Francine Haskins Studio, issuing body.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|