Cooking with Bettylu : "I Remember Tastes" Healthy Soul and/or Country Cooking / By Betty Miles Haith.
- Lexington, KY : [publisher not identified], 2013.
232,  pages ; 22 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Kentucky Lexington.
Hors d'oeuvre / Appetizers?
Frostings and Fillings?
Food as Medicine
Spice and Herb Information
Cooking Equivalents and Conversions.
- "We aim to open up tast buds you never knew you had!"--front cover.
"I do not believe in seasoning vegetables with pork fat, I season vegetables with mainly Olive Oil, I also use a lot of herbs and spices in my cooking. I believe that when you put food in your mouth, there should be some taste sensation. My Motto is: 'We aim to open up taste buds you never knew you had.'"--title page.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|