Southern style coconut recipes : for desserts, frostings, small cakes, and pastries.
- Other records:
- [Place of publication not identified] : General Foods Corp., ©1937.
15 pages : illustrations ; 16 cm
- Cooking (Coconut)
- Cookbooks -- 1930-1939.
Books printed as advertisements.
- Southern style quick desserts: Coconut tumble; Hot pineapple ambrosia; Peach dreams; Ambrosia; Coconut fruit cups; Coconut snowball sundae; Coconut velvet cream; Chilled coconut fruit; Coconut banana snow
Southern style frostings and toppings: Coconut seven minute frosting; Valencia coconut frosting; Coconut butter frosting; Maraschino coconut frosting; Coconut Morocco frosting; Coconut pastel topping
Southern style cookies and small cakes: Quick coconut macaroons; Cocoroons; Coconut almond macaroons; Glorified cream cakes; Coconut brownies; Coconut date bars; Chocolate macaroons
Southern style pastries: Coconut apricot strips; Ambassador strawberry tarts; Coconut cream pie.
- Cover title.
Promotional cookbook, with color advertisement on back wrapper for "Baker's coconut" made by the Franklin Baker division of General Foods.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- General Foods Corporation, publisher.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Southern style coconut recipes.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|