Tiana's cookbook : recipes for kids / [edited by Cindy Littlefield ; photography by Joanne Schmaltz].
- Other Title:
- Princess and the frog : Tianna's cookbook recipes for kids
- [First Edition]
- New York, N.Y. : Disney Press, [©2009].
- Disney princess
63,  pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Cooking -- Juvenile literature.
Cooking, American -- Juvenile literature.
- Childrens subjects:
- Children's nonfiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Collects kid-friendly Cajun recipes with simple, step-by-step instructions, cooking tips, and difficulty ratings; and features characters from the 2009 animated film, "The Princess and the Frog."
- Big Easy Breakfasts: Tiana's famous beignets; Egg in a nest; Charlotte's coffee cake; Banana French toast
Yummy Lunches: Mama Odie's muffuletta sandwich; Po' Boy sandwich; PB & J blossom sandwiches; Facilier's fruit salad
Delicious Dinners: Jammin' Jambalaya; Yumbo Gumbo; Red beans and rice; Cal's chicken and biscuits; Buford's fish fillets; Duke's macaroni and cheese
Down-Home Breads, Sides & Drinks: Skillet cornbread; Naveen's green beans; Oven-baked potato wedges; Swamp-water smoothie; Minty iced tea; Juju's juleps
Dazzling Desserts: Big Daddy's sugar cookies; Froggy-in-the-water cupcakes; Ray's mud pie; Louis's alligator cake; Berry peachy cobbler; Bayou bread pudding.
- At head of title: Disney The Princess and the Frog.
"In The Princess and the Frog, Tiana is such a good cook that she opens her own restaurant. Simple step-by-step recipes and tons of full-color photographs are perfect for beginning chefs"--Page 4 of cover.
"Photography by Joanne Schmaltz except as follows - Jacquelin Hopkins:10; Sandy Rivlin: 35."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Littlefield, Cindy, editor.
Schmaltz, Joanne, photographer.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9781423125402 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|