Candy recipes / published by Frederic J. Haskin.
- Washington, D.C. : Published by Frederic J. Haskin, ©1935.
31,  pages ; 23 cm
Cooking -- Washington (D.C.).
- Cookbooks -- Washington, D.C. -- 1935.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Washington (D.C.)
- Cover title.
"This booklet was prepared to meet a demand for a compact volume dealing with the making of candy in small quantities. Many of the recipes are highly prized ones that have been vouched for by their contributors. All have been selected with a view to presenting candies and other sweets which can be made easily at home, and which young folks as well as adults can manage.:--Introduction.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has leaflet "Plain and Fancy Home-Baked Treats made with Pillsbury Hot Roll Mix" laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Haskin, Frederic J. (Frederic Jennings), 1872-1944.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|