The Menthacol cook book.
- Other Title:
- Mentha-col cook book : successful cooking recipes for simple dishes in use by Southern housewives
- Chattanooga, Tenn. : Chattanooga Drug & Chemical Co., ©1921.
21,  leaves ; 19 cm
- Cooking, American -- Southern style.
Cooking, American -- Southern style.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Tennessee Chattanooga.
- Illustrated cover.
Promotional booklet includes ads and testimonials for Menthacol (Mentha-col) chest salve.
"N.B. The blank pages in this book are for you to use in copying out special recipes, or notes of any kind, that you wish to remember."--P. 3.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chattanooga Drug & Chemical Company.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|