Neo soul : taking soul food to a whole 'nutha level / Lindsey Williams ; foreword by Sylvia Woods, owner of Harlem's world-famous restaurant Sylvia's.
- New York : Avery a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., [©2006].
xiv, 176 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 25 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- Medical subjects:
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- A collection of more than one hundred healthy soul-food recipes draws on the author's experiences acquired in his grandmother's Harlem restaurant and includes such options as Lenzo's trout stuffed with collard greens, okra gumbo, and Neo sweet potato pie.
- My Story
Breakfast Foods and Breads
Salads and Soups
- "Book design by Stephanie Huntwork."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Woods, Sylvia (Sylvia Pressley), writer of foreword.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Williams, Lindsey, 1966- Neo soul.
- 1583331948 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|