Living symbols, past and present.
- New York, Shengold Publishers 
95 pages illustrations (some color) 24 cm
- Judaism -- Liturgical objects -- Juvenile literature.
Judaism -- Liturgical objects.
- Childrens subjects:
- Judaism -- Liturgical objects.
Judaism -- History.
- Juvenile works.
- Provides a glimpse of Jewish history through brief explanations of the symbols of Judaism and the people who have followed this religion as a way of life.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by the Board of Governors of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (donor)
- Library of Adas Kodesch Shel Emeth (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|