Climatization : field notes from the short 10 years (2000-2010) of art and making things public in Korea / Charles Esche [and six others] ; editor-in-chief, Binna Choi.
- Seoul : Korea Arts Management Service, 2016.
- Resonance of Dansaekhwa.
Resonance of Dansaekhwa
135 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Art, Korean -- 21st century.
- "...We won't use guns, we won't use bombs, we'll use the one thing we've got more of, that's our minds ..." / Charles Esche
Minjung Art in the year of 2005, or the year 2005 in Minjung Art / Beck Jee-sook
Urban development and art
2005 Anyang Public Art Project / Youungchul Lee
Alternative art spaces as a system: independent survival game? Rational choice? Or something else? / Bo-Seon Shim
Korea 2009: situating the contemporary art scene / Sung Won Kim
A conversation / Haegue Yang and Eungie Joo.
- Yesul Kyŏngyŏng Chiwŏn Sent'ŏ, publisher.
- Container of: Esche, Charles. We won't use guns, we won't use bombs, we'll use the one thing we've got more of, that's our minds.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|