Balm : a novel / Dolen Perkins-Valdez.
- [First Amistad Paperback Edition]
- [New York] : Amistad, An Imprint of Harper Collins Publishrs, 2016.
, 272, 17,  pages ; 21 cm.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Fiction.
Healers -- Fiction.
Spiritualism -- Fiction.
Missing persons -- Fiction.
Freedmen -- Fiction.
African Americans -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Previously published in hardcover in 2015 by Amistad, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers."
"First Amistad paperback edition published 2016."
"Designed by Suet Yee Chong."
"Cover design by Robin Bilardello and Joanne O'Neill."
Includes P.S. section containing interview with Dolen Perkins-Valdez, a note to the reader and recommended reading list.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has label "This Book Belongs to Joanna Banks (Please Return!)".
Banks Collection copy has list of questions about this book with some answers written in ms. housed separately.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (label) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780062318664 (pbk) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|