Singing in the comeback choir / Bebe Moore Campbell.
- [Berkley edition]
- New York : Berkley Books, 1999. , ©1998
, 381,  pages ; 17 cm
- Women television producers and directors -- Fiction.
African American television producers and directors -- Fiction.
African American singers -- Fiction.
Grandmothers -- Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Originally published by G. P. Putnam's Sons 1998.
"Berkley edition / June 1999."
"Cover design: Ann Marie Manca. Cover illustration: Lisa Desimini."
Publisher's advertisements:  page at end.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0425166627 :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|