Kraft heritage of African-American cooking.
- Other Title:
- Heritage of African-American Cooking
- [Place of publication not identified] : Kraft General Foods, 1990.
15 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- African American cooking.
African American cooking.
- The heritage continues ...
Charleston and the Sea Islands: Red rice; Crab cakes; Tartar sauce; Fish chowder; Carolina macaroni salad
New Orleans and Louisiana: Chicken and sausage jambalaya; Sweet potato biscuits; Cajun "Dirty" rice; Royal bananas
Westward the Exodusters: Country corn bread; Peach upside-down cake; Ham hocks and black-eyed peas; Chedder skillet biscuits
Deep in the Heart of Texas: Texicana salad; Baked-bean barbecue; Hoe cakes; Spinach dip
The Pacific Northwest: Crispy parmesan fish fillets; Stuffed salmon; Lemon parsley sauce; Waldorf crown salad; Molded cornstarch pudding
Chicago: my kind of town. Good food. Good times: Miniature ham puffs; souffléd appetizers; Creamed onions; Spoon bread.
- Cover title.
Recipes use Kraft products.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copies 1 & 2 presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Kraft General Foods.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|