Emily, or, The history of a natural daughter : in two volumes.
- Dublin : Printed by D. Chamberlaine ..., MDCCLXIII 
, 238,  p. ; 17 cm (12mo)
- utfa nded idto Hito (3) 1763 (R)
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Ireland -- Dublin -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Signatures: [A]² B-L¹².
Woodcut title ornament.
Bookseller's advertisements on leaves [A]1 and L12.
- Local notes:
- Singer-Mendenhall copy purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2019 at auction from Forum Auctions (sale 30 May 2019, lot 383).
Singer-Mendenhall copy has autograph ("Isabella Monck") in brown ink on title leaf. Possibly to be identified with Isabella Monck (née Bentinck; 1713-1783)
- Penn Provenance:
- Monck, Isabella (autograph) (Singer-Mendenhall copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Chamberlaine, Dillon, printer.
Collection of British and American Fiction, 1660-1830 (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|