Comparative study of the Jewish teacher training schools in the Diaspora, by Alexander M. Dushkin with the assistance of Nathan Greenbaum.
- Jerusalem, Institute of Contemporary Jewry, Hebrew University, 1970.
x, 128 pages 24 cm
- Jewish religious education -- Teacher training.
Jewish religious education -- Teacher training.
- "Jewish teachers training institutions in the Diaspora (1965-1966)": p. 123-128.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Greenbaum, Nathan, author.
- Other format:
- Online version: Dushkin, Alexander M. (Alexander Mordecai), 1890-1976. Comparative study of the Jewish teacher training schools in the Diaspora.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|