The religious right : the assault on tolerance & pluralism in America / [prepared and written by David Cantor].
- New York, NY : Anti-Defamation League, ©1994.
iv, 193 pages ; 26 cm
- Religious right -- United States.
Freedom of religion -- United States.
Religious pluralism -- United States.
Religious tolerance -- United States.
Freedom of religion.
- "This publication was prepared and written by David Cantor"--Title page verso.
- The religious right in the 1990s: Pat Robertson, The Christian Coalition, Billy McCormack, The American Center for Law and Justice ; The religious tight's attack on church state separation / David Barton ; In the beginning : the genesis of the religious right ; Other important organizations and leaders : Focus on the Family, Donald Wildmon and the American Family Association, Paul Weyrich and the Free Congress Foundation, Concerned Women for America, Traditional Values Coalition, Randall Terry and Operation Rescue, Reconstructionists, The gaybashers, Jerry Falwell, Phyllis Schlafly ; Evangelical, fundamentalist, pentecostal, charismatic ; Prophecy belief ; Common myths about separation of church and state. acd score var.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 163-166) and index.
- B'nai B'rith. Anti-defamation League.
- Other format:
- Online version: Cantor, David, senior research analyst. Religious right.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|