Geometry, plane, solid, and spherical, in six books : to which is added, in an appendix, the theory of projection, so far as it is auxiliary to geometry ; with an account of the Plane sections of the cone and cylinder, in which certain general properties of the conic sections are demonstrated by help of the foregoing theory / [by Pierce Morton] ; published under the superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge.
- Other records:
- London : Baldwin and Cradock, 1830.
- Library of useful knowledge
Library of useful knowledge
viii, 272 pages : illustrations, diagrams ; 22 cm.
- Local notes:
- Leeser Library (Hebrew Education Society)
- Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain)
- Other format:
- Online version: Morton, Pierce. Geometry, plane, solid, and spherical, in six books.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|