Portuguese Slanguage [electronic resource].
- Newburyport : Gibbs Smith, 2015.
1 online resource (133 p.)
- Portuguese language -- English -- Conversation and phrase books
- Local subjects:
- Portuguese language -- Conversation and phrase books -- English.
- Electronic books.
A Fun Visual Guide to Portuguese Terms and Phrases
This latest volume in the popular Slanguage series is geared to helping you learn how to communicate in Portuguese-in plenty of time for your trip to Rio for the 2016 Summer Olympics! Just follow the illustrated prompts and read the English words out loud. Soon you'll be speaking simple Portuguese words and phrases well enough to be understood-such as Where do you live? (Own Day Mode Eh?) or Nice to meet you (Praise Aid Aim Con Said).
- How to Use This Book; Greetings and Responses; Verbs; Adjectives and Adverbs; Pronouns, Prepositions, and Conjunctions; Friends and Family; Household; Travel; Food and Restaurants; Business and Labor; Transportation; Education; Sports and Entertainment; Health and Medicine; Money and Shopping; Science and Nature; Numbers and Time
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Bottenberg, Rupert Contributor
Bottenberg, Rupert Illustrator
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|