The Downfall of Babylon, or, The triumph of truth over Popery [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Downfall of Babylon, or, The triumph of truth over Popery (New York, N.Y. : Second ed.)
- [Second edition.].
- Philadelphia [Pa. i.e., New York, N.Y.] : Samuel B. Smith, [1835?-]
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
- Anti-Catholicism -- Periodicals.
Protestantism -- Periodicals.
- Religious periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from masthead.
Editor: Samuel B. Smith.
Reissued of the first edition originally published in Philadelphia and New York, 1834-1836. A third edition was also published. Reissues were published in New York, beginning in 1835. Cf. May 23, 1835.
The second edition Vol. 1, no. 1 is not identified as such, but contains signifcant differences in the last column on last page, especially in the list of agents and in the typography of the printer's name. Edition statement from Vol. 1, no. 24 (April 25, 1835) re-issue.
Description based on Vol. 1, no. 1 (August 14, 1834 [reissued in 1835]).
- Smith, Samuel B., approximately 1794- editor.
Smith, Samuel B., approximately 1794- publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|