National Democratic quarterly review. [electronic resource] / Thomas B. Florence and Isaac Lawrence, editors.
- Washington City [D.C.] : Little, Morris & Co., publishers, northwest corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and Seventeenth Street, (near the executive mansion.), 1859-1860.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : portraits
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 1859)-v. 1, no. 3 (June 1860).
- United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Intaglio prints.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Grained cloth (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Booksellers' stamps (Provenance)
Blind stamps (Provenance)
- Place of Publication:
- United States District of Columbia Washington.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
TItle from volume title page.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society bound issues have bookseller's blind stamp of G. & C.H. Tilden, Keene, N.H.
- Florence, Thomas B. (Thomas Birch), 1812-1875, editor.
Lawrence, Isaac, 1829- editor.
Little, Morris & Co., publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|