Literary journal. [electronic resource] : A semi-weekly supplement to the Hartford weekly journal.
- Standardized Title:
- Literary journal (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Hartford, Connecticut : [s.n.]
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 7, 1844)-v. 1, no. 10 (Jan. 18, 1845).
- Literary periodicals.
Ornate types (Type evidence)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Published by: Elihu Geer, Oct. 5,1844-1845.
- Geer, Elihu, 1817-1887, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|