American gardener's magazine, and register for useful discoveries and improvements in horticulture and rural affairs [electronic resource] / conducted by C.M. Hovey and P.B. Hovey, Jr.
- Other Title:
- American gardener's magazine
- Boston, Massachusetts : Printed for Russell, Shattuck and Williams, and Hovey and Company, 1835-1836.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1835)-v. 2, no. 12 (Dec. 1836).
- Continued By:
- Magazine of horticulture, botany and all useful discoveries and improvements in rural affairs
- Gardening -- Periodicals.
Horticulture -- Periodicals.
Gardening -- United States -- Periodicals.
Horticulture -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Intaglio prints.
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from volume title pages.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society Copy 1 some plates hand-colored.
American Antiquarian Society Copy 2 in original printed wrappers.
American Antiquarian Society Copy 3 wrappers only.
American Antiquarian Society Copy 4 single issue in printed wrappers. The gift of Linda F. and Julian Lee Lapides, 2010.
American Antiquarian Society copy of the April 1835 issue adopted by Frank P. Amari, Jr., 2008.
- Hovey, C. M. (Charles Mason), 1810-1887, editor.
Hovey, P. B. (Phineas Brown), 1803-1885, editor.
Russell, Shattuck & Williams, publisher.
Hovey & Co., publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|