The American register; or Summary review of history, politics, and literature [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : Published by Thomas Dobson and Son, at the Stone-House, no. 41, South Second Street. William Fry, printer, 1817.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Vol. 1-2 (1817).
- United States -- History -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Literary periodicals.
Half bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Editor: Robert Walsh.
- Fry, William, 1777-1855, printer.
Walsh, Robert, 1784-1859, editor.
Thomas Dobson and Son, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|