The Masonic delta [electronic resource].
- New Orleans [La.] : E.C. Wharton, printer; 41 Camp Street
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Began in June 1857? Ceased in Aug. 1858.
- Continued By:
- Delta (New Orleans, La. : 1858)
- Freemasons -- Louisiana -- Periodicals.
Scottish Rite (Masonic order). Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree for the Southern Jurisdiction -- Periodicals.
- Masonic periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Louisiana New Orleans.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Printer from colophon.
"Official journal of the Supreme Council of 33, in and for the sovereign state of Louisiana."
Description based on: Second series, no. 3 (March, 1858).
- Wharton, Edward C., printer.
Scottish Rite (Masonic order). Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree for the Southern Jurisdiction.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|