The Ohio miscellaneous museum [electronic resource].
- Other records:
- Lebanon [N.Y.] : [s.n.], 1822.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1822)-v. 1, no. 5 (May 1822).
- Literary periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Lebanon.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
This miscellany, which proposed to publish news of politics, science, trade, commerce, literature, and fine and useful arts, did not survive past its fifth number. Among its literary contents were tales, poetry, and anecdotes, book reviews, lists of new publications and extracts from biographical sketches and other books; and articles on archaeology, history, and travel appeared frequently. Religious news and national affairs were given coverage, as were agricultural and manufacturing improvements and inventions. Cf. American periodicals, 1741-1900.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|