The singer. [electronic resource] : Devoted to the general cultivation of music, and adapted to the use of schools and private instruction. / By the singing master.
- Standardized Title:
- Singer (Boston, Mass.)
- Boston, Massachusetts : Published at 32 Washington Street. Kidder and Wright, printers, 1840-
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
No. 1 (Oct. 1840)-
Ceased in 1841. Cf. ULS.
Juvenile literature -- Periodicals.
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Ornate types (Type evidence)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from cover.
First six numbers were re-issued with additional material in 1841 as: Musical anecdotes and stories.
D.S. King was located at 32 Washington St., Boston, in 1840.
- Singing master.
King, Dexter S., publisher.
Kidder and Wright, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|