Farmer's journal, and magazine of useful arts [electronic resource].
- Boston, Massachusetts : Edited and published by S.W. Cole, 1841-
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1, 1841)-
Ceased in 1843. ULS.
- Agriculture -- Periodicals.
- Agricultural periodicals.
Ornate types (Type evidence)
Specimen issues (Publishing)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Preceeded by a specimen number dated Aug. 1841, printed by Dow & Jackson.
- Cole, S. W. (Samuel W.), 1796-1851, editor.
Cole, S. W. (Samuel W.), 1796-1851, publisher.
Dow & Jackson, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|