The Franklin advertiser [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Franklin advertiser (Worcester, Mass. : 1860)
- Worcester [Mass.] : Franklin Printing Office, Edward R. Fiske, 1860-
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations
Monthly, Dec. 1861-
Vol. 1, no. 1 (1860)-
Ceased in 1862?
- Franklin Printing Office (Worcester, Mass.) -- Periodicals.
Advertising -- Printing machinery and supplies -- Periodicals.
Printing industry -- Massachusetts -- Worcester -- Periodicals.
Worcester (Mass.) -- Commerce -- Periodicals.
- Advertising periodicals.
Printing and publishing industries periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from masthead.
Not recorded in ULS; not recorded in Amer. newspapers, 1821-1936.
Began as a vehicle for advertising the Frankling Printing Office.
- Fiske, Edward Rice, 1822-1891, publisher.
Franklin Printing Office (Worcester, Mass.), printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|