Omnium gatherum [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Omnium gatherum (Charleston, S.C.)
- Charleston [South Carolina] : Printed and published by Duke & Browne, no. 4, Broad-Street., 1821.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
No. 1 (1821)-no. 9 (Nov. 1, 1821).
- Literary periodicals.
Half bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from issue title page.
By Papirius Cursor.
Number one was issued in a second edition in 1821 by Duke & Browne.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society copy of no. 1 is the second edition, bound in.
- Cursor, Papirius, editor.
Duke & Browne, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|