Demorest's monthly magazine [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Demorest's monthly magazine (New York, N.Y. : 1874)
- Other Title:
- Demorests's illustrated monthly and Mme. Demorest's mirror of fashions
Demorest's monthly magazine
- New York, N.Y. : W. Jennings Demorest, 1874-1875.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations, music ;
Jan. 1874-Dec. 1875.
- Demorest's monthly magazine and Mme. Demorest's mirror of fashions
- Continued By:
- Demorest's illustrated monthly magazine
- Dressmaking -- Periodicals.
Needlework -- Periodicals.
Fashion -- Periodicals.
- Local subjects:
- Women in the printing and publishing trades. (search)
Needlework and handicraft periodicals.
Ornate types (Type evidence)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Publishers' cloth bindings (Binding)
Grained cloth (Binding)
Personalized bindings (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from volume title page.
Includes tissue patterns.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society PR F copy some plates hand colored.
American Antiquarian Society b-w copy bound with: Demorests's illustrated monthly and Mme. Demorest's mirror of fashions. Plates hand-colored.
- Demorest, William Jennings, 1822-1895, editor.
Demorest, Mme. (Ellen Louise Curtis), 1824-1898, editor.
Demorest, William Jennings, 1822-1895, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|