Medico-chirurgical review and journal of practical medicine. [electronic resource] : New series. / Edited by James Johnson, M.D., &c. &c. &c.
- Other Title:
- Medico-chirurgical review, and journal of practical medicine 1843-1846
Johnson's medico-chirurgical review 1828
Medico-chirurgical review 1828-<1845>
- [New York, N.Y.] : Re-published by Richard & George S. Wood, printers, no. 261 Pearl-Street. New-York, 1828-1847.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
Analytical series ; v. 12-24.
Decennial series ; v. 1-19.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
Analytical series ; Vol. XII-XXIV
Decennial series ; Vol. I-XIX
1 online resource : illustrations
- Medico-chirurgical review (New York, N.Y.)
- Medicine -- Periodicals.
- Medical periodicals.
Half-cloth bindings (Binding)
Paper labels (Binding)
Printed paper bindings (Binding)
Half bindings (Binding)
Marbled papers (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from volume title page.
Series statement from title pages.
Reprint of the original, issued quarterly in London, Jan. 1828-1847.
Editors: Henry James Johnson, 1834-<1846>.
- Johnson, James, 1777-1845, editor.
Johnson, Henry James, editor.
R. & G.S. Wood (Firm), publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|