The missionary reporter [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Missionary reporter
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Executive Committee of the Boards, 1829-
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1, 1829)-
Ceased with Aug. 1832. Cf. NUC.
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. General Assembly -- Periodicals.
Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Missionary Board -- Periodicals.
Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Education Board -- Periodicals.
Missions -- Periodicals.
- Religious periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Reprint of Missionary reporter, and education register, of the Missionary and Education Boards of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in the United States and issued with The Christian advocate (Philadelphia, Pa.). Consists of two parts, The missionary reporter, and The education register, each with its own caption title. The re-issues have Vol. [number]--Ch. Adv. at foot of first page.
Editors: J.T. Russell, William Neill.
Printer: William F. Geddes.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society Copies 1 and 2 bound with: Christian advocate (Philadelphia, Pa.).
American Antiquarian Society Copy 3 loose issues shelved as Copy 3 of: Christian advocate (Philadelphia, Pa.).
- Russell, J. T., editor.
Neill, William, 1778?-1860, editor.
Geddes, William F., printer.
Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. General Assembly.
Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Missionary Board.
Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Education Board.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|