Atkinson's casket, gems of literature, wit & sentiment [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Atkinson's casket literature wit and sentiment
Atkinson's casket gems of literature, wit and sentiment
Atkinson's casket gems of literature, wit and sentiment Jan.-July 1831
Atkinson's casket or gems of literature, with and sentiment Aug.-Dec. 1831
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : Published by Saml. C. Atkinson, 1831.
- American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society.
American Historical Periodicals from the American Antiquarian Society
1 online resource : illustrations, maps, music ;
[Vol. 6], no. 1 (Jan. 1831)-[v. 6], no. 12 (Dec. 1831).
- Casket (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1829)
- Continued By:
- Casket (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1832)
- Leather bindings (Binding)
Stained leather (Binding)
Lettering pieces (Binding)
Gold tooled leather (Binding)
Gold stamped leather (Binding)
Fillet tools (Binding)
Printed wrappers (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Title from volume title page.
- Local notes:
- American Antiquarian Society Copy 1 has some wrappers bound in. Some plates hand-colored.
American Antiquarian Society Copy 1 in original printed wrappers.
- Atkinson, Samuel Coate, editor.
Atkinson, Samuel Coate, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|